Getting to know Salesforce

So what have I learned about Salesforce, so much already that's for sure. I have really enjoyed learning from the Trailheads and I am now Adventurer. It's such a fun way to learn and they really do have a lot of content on Trailhead. So I recently worked with a co-worker on a Flow Builder project. I had no idea what I was doing, but with the help of my co-worker and learning from online resources I was able to complete the project. What I had to do was clone a record with it's child records. It doesn't sound that hard, but being so new to Flow Builder and trying to understand the logic behind how we should implement was challenging. I am now going to start learning Apex. There is a really good online resource that someone sent me http://womencodeheroes.com/learning-to-code/. I have also been keeping up with learning JavaScript. I use repl.it to practice concepts it's a great online tool to practice your coding skills.

As far as the admin work in Salesforce is, it's pretty easy to learn and like I said earlier there is a ton of resource on how to do this stuff. If you are looking for a career change and are interested in Salesforce I recommend checking out some of the Trailheads. Here is the Admin Beginner Trail https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/trails/force_com_admin_beginner .

I hope some of this information will help..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About 2 months in

Angular Components